What To Expect at Your Free Smile Exam
We can’t wait to welcome you to our office. Upon your arrival at our office, please notify our receptionist and she will happily guide you through the entire process. Dr. Pasquale will personally conduct a thorough clinical orthodontic examination and explain all aspects of treatment himself.
The purpose of the initial examination is to answer:
- What sort of problem is present, if any?
- When is the proper time to begin treatment?
- What type of treatment is indicated?
- How long will treatment take?
- How much will the treatment cost?
If orthodontic treatment is indicated at this time, an appointment for Diagnostic Records is scheduled. If time allows, these diagnostic records can be taken at the initial visit.
What are Diagnostic Records?
- 3D Scan of your teeth to create virtual digital models of your teeth
- Photographs of the teeth
- Panoramic and cephalogram radiographs
- These allow Dr. Pasquale to determine the safest course of treatment for you or your child.
What is the cost of the treatment?
The cost of treatment depends upon the severity of the patient’s problem. We will discuss fees and all payment options during the initial exam if treatment is required. We have different payment plans to suit your budget and we will work hard to make orthodontics affordable for you.
What does my investment include?
Your investment includes:
- Orthodontic records, which consists of x-rays, digital study models and a personalized growth study workup to determine your treatment objectives.
- All appliances, office visits, and procedures performed in our office. Appliances are durable and should last through the entire treatment period if the patient follows instructions. If appliances require replacement due to loss, breakage, misuse or failure to eliminate foods that cause damage, we reserve the right to charge an additional replacement fee.
- Retainers are provided for our patients upon completion of treatment.
What doesn’t my investment include?
- Work performed at other dental offices outside our orthodontic practice.
- If an accident or injury occurs during treatment which results in TMJ (Temporo-Mandibular-Joint) complications, additional orthodontics, orthognathic surgery, etc, a fee adjustment may be required to complete treatment under these unusual circumstances.