Since Invisalign is nearly invisible, you can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing. Dr. Pasquale is a certified Invisalign Specialist. He has treated many cases with this leading edge appliance system.
Invisalign – A “braceless” alternative to traditional metal braces!
Have you ever wished for a straighter, healthier smile, but the thought of all the metal wires and bands that go with braces is holding you back? At our office we can make your dream of having a new smile come to life. Dr. Tony Pasquale is a certified Invisalign orthodontist, giving patients a “clearly” effective and incredibly comfortable way to wear braces! To learn more about Invisalign and if you are a candidate or your child is a candidate for Invisalign Teen, contact our office today to schedule your complimentary Invisalign evaluation.
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign uses a series of customized, clear aligners to straighten teeth. Invisalign aligners are:
- Virtually invisible – Invisalign braces are difficult to see while you are wearing them! Friends, family members and co-workers may never even know you are wearing braces, unless of course you tell them!
- Comfortable to wear – The aligners are made from a medical grade plastic that has smooth, rounded edges so they won’t irritate your mouth and tissues like traditional braces often can.
- Customized just for you – Your Invisalign aligners are customized to fit your mouth. Dr. Pasquale uses the iTero 3D scanner technology to replicate an exact digital copy of your teeth and gums. He then customizes each aligner so that it fits comfortably over your teeth, and over time moves your teeth into the proper position.
- Removable –Unlike traditional metal braces, you can remove your aligners to eat, drink, brush your teeth, floss and for special occasions. There’s no need to change your lifestyle with Invisalign!
- Effective – You will begin to notice a significant difference early on in treatment! Most treatments are completed within one year; however this can vary from patient to patient.
Why Consider Invisalign
People everywhere are beginning to experience the benefits of Invisalign treatment. Here’s why people just like you are choosing Invisalign over traditional braces:
- With Invisalign you can have a straighter, healthier smile without the noticeable wires and brackets of traditional braces.
- Invisalign aligners are removable making it easy for you to enjoy the foods you love without worrying about breaking or bending your brackets and wires. You can also remove your Invisalign aligners to brush and floss regularly.
- You don’t need to change anything about your current lifestyle! With Invisalign you can continue participating in day-to-day activities without changing a thing. Invisalign is great for professionals, athletes, brides, and parents.
- Office visits and checkups are easy and quick.
How Does Invisalign Work?
When you begin your Invisalign treatment you will receive several sets of custom fit aligners. Each set of aligners is worn for only two weeks. After two weeks you can switch your aligners with the next set and continue straightening your teeth. Over time you will notice changes in the alignment of your teeth and in just a few months you will have a straighter, healthier smile!